Friday, January 29, 2010

MapMyRide.com - Training Log for sharpe1

MapMyRide.com - Training Log for sharpe1

Above is a link to my current training log. It started off a little rough...getting used to the habit of recording once again but mid-Jan and on all accurate.
Sunday is the conclusion of base miles on the bike for me. (Still another 2 wks est. for running). Tuesday I'll be thirds and intervals. I. am. really. excited. NOT

If I feel up for it, I might just run a 5k on Sunday..highly unlikely
Otherwise nice long rides this weekend! (In between watching the Winter X Games!)

This upcoming week I'll be switching out some gear on the road bike;
upgrading to:
105 shifters
ultegra rear der
new FSA carbon crank set set 34/50
sram cassette 12/27

just to name a few...

Happy running and cycling!
Have a great weekend everyone!!