Friday, April 16, 2010

Dream Bike and other things

I could get in trouble for this. I finally know what I want for my new bike and found it. That's the problem...
 http://www.orbea-usa.com/fly.aspx?layout=bikes&taxid=57&pid=143

The Orbea DIVA.
Its new for 2010 and it takes the female-specific build to a whole new level with geometry positioning, better performance and materials. So what makes it um AWESOME?!
Well...
The Customer has the option to customize the bike.  Choose:
Frame/Fork, paint (black w pink OR blue accent color), stem (ritchey v. zeus w alloy or carbon), handlebars
(same as stem), Components!
This is one of the favorite parts!
Choose from Shimno D12 (electric shifting), Dura-Ace, Ultegra OR Sram Red, Force.
Customize: crankset, wheels (Zipp, Reynolds, Mavic models), seatposts (Zeus, Ritchey, Kalloy).

So this is a REAL problem for me. My dream bike will cost me $9,989.00.
I better get to studying to get a real job to pay for my real expensive habit.

Let's just add a power tab.  PowerTap PRO+: added another 1,199.99
http://www.saris.com/p-362-powertap-pro.aspx
Then a new carbon front hub to match the back of course $99.99



Its looks sweet right?! Rocky Mounts from Boulder, Colorado. I'm thinking three racks on top...
Of course on my SUV I cannot afford lol. Costing me $360.15 + installation!

I need some new road shoes...My light blue forte cheapies arent quite holding up as well as I wished.
SIDI Genius 5.5 Luxury Carbon for $349.95
 

To finish off the look, Im thinkin a pair BassAss Socks from the SockGuy.com for $9.95

Hah! so my grand total becomes....drum roll...$12,009.03(plus tax) 

Conclusion: I need to graduate coolllegeee. The End.