Friday, April 16, 2010

Front Range Cycling Classic

Well. I think my body is coming around and this weekend I will be down at the Front Range Cycling Classic. It is 2-day event consisting of a TT, Criterium and Road Race. The US Air Force Academy is sponsoring the event.
I am skipping the TT on Saturday morning and driving down to Colorado Springs for the criterium in the early afternoon. Sunday morning will start pretty early with the road race beginning at 8 AM. Pretty short course of 25 miles.
After a cool down I'll hopefully check the Garden on the Gods and do the touristy things for awhile as my last teammate finishes.

Hopefully I don't die, crash, or any other disastrous thing. I have had quite an interesting race season so far. I would like to end it out here on a good note!

Here is a link to a photographer who took some awesome pictures last weekend at Colorado College. Check it out:
http://designphotography.smugmug.com/Events/Colorado-College-Classic/11826976_otjUK#835983182_kVJRp