Saturday, September 4, 2010

Taper Wha?

So I am doin 2 part ironman (bike & run) of Rev 3 in well 8 days. I've actually been tapering that to school, work and the chaos that is my life. I do recommend checking out the race on Sept 12 especially my transition from the bike to run bc I have done more permanent damage to the feet than I thought. I apologize in advance for my cursing...

BEST PART OF MY WEEK:
Get ready for it....I found some mtb trail w little hills literally behind my apartment today leads to a school AKA I created a mini cross course couple feet from my door. Just another reason why I Love KENT.

Anyway, here are the workouts for the week

August 30-Sept 5
Monday
Taught SPIN Class, attempt run in the am & another 30min riding round Kent
Tuesday
40min riding round Kent, 45min lifting (UB), 20min Core, 25mile ride w/ ABC-super easy training ride
Wednesday
Cross practice-90min practice.
Thursday
UB Lifting Session, 20min core & riding for commuting 45mins
Friday
1 hr easy training ride
Saturday
First Cross of the Season!!
Sunday
MTB at Manatoc!!