Friday, August 27, 2010

Weekly Workouts

I'm going into my last week of FREEDOM before classes resume. My plan is to hit it hard again this week with some runs-2 bricks and finished prepping for the run & bike portion for the half-ironman Sept 12.

Tuesday night made me feel burned out. I finally added up my mileage so far for the year-I ve ridden just under 3,200miles (3/400 miles most likely on a the trainer/spinning bike)

August 23-August 29:

Monday-
2 hr training ride; 30mins boxing, 45mins lifting (shoulders, triceps, biceps); 20 mins core; 1 hr easy riding
Tuesday-
1 hr easy trainnig ride then Westlake Criterium: I just felt tired-not really even physically. I didnt have it in me to race tonight-I didnt wanna crash-If you race this nightm, ya know what Im talking about.
Wednesday-
NADA
Thursday-
20mi training ride; 1 hr lifting (UB); 20mins core; 10mi riding
Friday-
25mi training ride-SO TIRED
Saturday-
cross practice
Sunday-
NADA