Monday, October 17, 2011

Want S' More

This past weekend was the first annual Grunt Girl Racing S'more 5k Race at Harry London Chocolates in Canton where the proceeds benefited a no-kill animal shelter. It was a success!! Over 200 runners showed up to run in my opinion the most well-organized first annual 5k event I've ever seen. Way to go Diana and Kate for putting this one together. Jen, Christa, Gabe, and myself were particular awesome in our s'more costumes..Great time guys!

4130 BMX Park grand opening was this weekend as well! I raced in my first ever indoor dirt bmx track race and I'm sure it won't be my last. Quite an experience...It's nice to try something new

Sunday morning I felt surprisingly accomplished after finishing the GRE Exam. I think I did well? I never know this those standard exams..Tricky

Last Monday was the official start of really training again. I enjoyed the time off but if I don't get off the couch I feel as if I will never stop watching The Kardashians Crap. Its eh entertaining enough to where I can't turn the channel and I can't get up but I HATE IT. 

Last Week's  Workouts:
Monday-gym session
Tuesday-Ride + Workout SBR Ride
Wednesday-gym and trainer workout
Thursday-Ray's MTB Park
Friday-7 miler on the trails CVNP
Saturday- S'more 5k, BMX Park, trails
Sunday-Sleep.

Monday (10/17)-5mi am run and this evening 8 miles (if I don't die) after my gym sessions spinning, upper body lifting and my strength training routine.

In other news I keep signing up for races..running races. Gonna see how long it takes before I seriously injury myself.