Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Those Weekly Workouts

Sunday-Park Riding at Ray's
Monday-OFF
Tuesday-Taught Spin AM/ Rode Spin PM 
Wednesday-Taught Spin at noon; studying on the trainer in pm...It deserves a picture. Music stand rigged up to support a textbook...and I get workout in.
Thursday-Taught Spin AM + weight session in the afternoon (here soon)

The wrist is well. eh. I am attempting to type with a brace...Lasted about 30 second but hey-that's progress!

This Sunday is the Fall Classic  hosted by the Cleveland West Road Runners Club in Strongsville Mill Steam Reservation. Registration is closed for the half marathon however the 5k might be open and volunteers are always needed. I'm excited to see teammates from Kent State Running Club-Grunt Girls-Snakebite Racing guys out there! My running is so-so. Sunday will be a training run not a race be any means. I am looking forward to hitting the road in that part of town again though...The 2007 Fall Classic was my first half marathon quite awhile ago.

With all this spinning I thought I list a few songs that had a good response lately...
Mix of climbing, intervals, jumps, some sprinting...ya name it
Usher-Yeah
Magnificent  Tracers-Flagpole Sitta
Ozzy Osbourne-Crazy Train
Spider Bait- Black Betty
Salt-N-Peppa- Push It
Foghat- Slow Ride
John Cougar- Hurts So Good
Foo Fighters- Best of You
Martin Solveig- Hello
DMX- Party Up
Rihanna- We Found Love
Patrick Stump- This City
Eddie Money-Take Me Home Tonight
Linkin Park- Numb
Jimmy Eat World- Pain
C C Music Factory- Gonna Make You Sweat