Sunday, September 13, 2009

So the countdown continues..

There are officially 364 days left till my attempted ironman competition.
What have I done to prepare so far? Lets see...Played Womens Club Soccer vs Michigan State and Central Michigan back-to-back in Michigan. Walked away with two partial strained hamstrings singing one of The Ohio State University Anthem of "I got give a fuck for the whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan, I'm from OHIO-OH, I'm from OHIO-IO,etc..." I felt little better on the drive home once doing so...We played hard through both games and I left fairly satisfied with myself. I got to play a game I love against and with some the best players I've seen. Good job girls!
Back to the real topic..Now I remember why I 'avoided' it in the first place. I have not swam, ran (except for soccer), or biked at ALL since Friday. Tomorrow is another day, clean slate filled with plenty more distractions then the past day but there is hope. Hope maybe they'll have a canceled class or get out early leaving me with what?! spare time?! I can only dream at this point. Goal for tomorrow: Study.Bike.Swim surprisingly in that order as well.