Friday, April 2, 2010

It's a Good Friday

Well my parents flew into Denver last night and are spending Easter weekend with me out here, the weather cleared up from yesterday's freakish wind rain storm or so I would like to think so, and on top of that only 1-30 min. lab intro today! Indeed it is a Good Friday.

This morning's workout:
Openers on da bike:
15/25mi with 4/5 short intervals
30sec, 1min, 2min, 4min, and maybe a sprint to a city limit sign...Something kinda like that.

Luckily, I was able to get back on the bike this week and go on some actual rides...
Tues: 30 mi (outside), 25 mi (spinning)
Wed: 35 mi (outside)-w/ race pace threshold, 1 hr swim
Thurs: 1 hr spinning session -a little less than I should have..
Friday: 15/25mi TBD

This weekend's races take place at The Colorado School of Mines in Golden, CO
Saturday: Hill Time Trial
Sunday: Crit
 
Race reports will come shortly! Good Friday to everyone and Happy Easter!!