Friday, June 25, 2010

CINCI!!!!!!

CINCI!

So I guess you could say I am just a little excited for Cincinnati this weekend.
Three Races Total:
Friday-Madeira Crit
Saturday- HP Blast
Sunday-Grandview (in Columbus)

Sure I'll have my butt kicked racing in the Cat 1/2/3 but it'll be a good experience as well. I'm ready to see just how out of shape and find out just how much less experience I have compared to these other women.  Not tryin to be a downer but I gotta be realistic. Me winning or placing in the top podium isn't exactly in sight.

Both my brother, Chris,  and my 'brother' from Phi Sigma Pi, Amanda,  live in Cincinnati so it'll be nice catching up with them.

When I am not racing, I'll be attempting to take some race photos this weekend.  Hopefully they turn out well so look for an photo album sometime next week!

Happy Riding and Running!!

P.S. 3 weeks till the Buckeye Trail 50k: update-I have yet to run a 'long' run. However I did get in three runs longer than 5 miles each this week. Baby steps towards the finish line...