Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekly Workouts

March 14-20:
Monday-KSU Run Club Workout-4miles at moderate pace
Tuesday-Snakebite Racing: Ride + Workout-spinning class and TXR workout
Wednesday-45mi training ride west into the valley & back. 3 hill repeats up E. Boston Mills...Joined up with KSU Run Club afterwards shortly.
Thursday-Should have cross-trained but it was too nice not to ride outdoors. Super-slow 3hr ride
Friday-Rest Day
Saturday-GGR Trail run + RATL course ride

Sunday-This afternoon I need to get three hours-

In other news the hardtail mtb is built up! Pictures to come :)
I am going to make sure I take advantage of Spring Break...I'm passing on the Barry-Roubaix in Michigan. It's a little too expensive for me so I plan on putting in the miles through this week instead.

That's it y'all!!