Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Good Day

Last night I was nominated for a volunteering award at Kent State University. I am shocked when I arrived to see my name listed really. I was awarded the Most Impactful Service Award and the Spirit of Service Award. I still do not know who nominated me for it. Thank you whoever you are. It was quite a honor and great to meet other like minded individuals who believed in service and giving back to the community.

Next Monday are the student organization awards-Kent State Runnin' Clubb!!

Now if I can only be motivated enough to finish this last paper...

This Sunday my teammate Larry and I are going to the Steel City Showdown Race in Pittsburgh to race on the bridges! Team Hope will have a tailgate booth selling coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and delicious baked goods where all the proceeds go to the Team H2Ope and Blue Planet Network for Race Across America!
We should be set up at 7AM so come out and say hi!

P.S. Acouple of my random bike parts are sellin'! I am just trying to get rid of em really for super super cheap. Email me if your interested in anything.

Team H2ope Video:
If you haven't a chance to watch our team video yet...Here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3T3f2Uu0vw&feature=player_embedded