Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Wishing everyone had a Happy Easter!
The weather seems like it is FINALLY breaking..
Got out for some good riding this weekend. I thought I was going to fail with my goal of 200 miles some of which on the mountain bike. I had a great ice bath.. I don't yell and scream as much as Lee and Gabe :)

School Front:
School is cool but the coolness is coming to an end in TWO WEEKS. I am thankful, very thankful.

RAAM:
There are 55 days left. Training is going. I even got the whole night riding thing down. This weekend's of riding I went through: 6 clif bars, 10 clif bloks, and 14 bottles. At least those are the wrappers found in my garbage pit of a car. I sucked at RATL but I felt cool riding on my teammates Zipps 303.

This week I felt like toads were out to kill me on the bike instead of rabbits...One day the deer will get all their friends to gang up on me...I say bring it